Sunday, January 29, 2012

Val Kilmer to Kim Katz;re, Mark Twain: all the best theaters: Victory Gardens, The Goodman, Steppenwolf, Royal George


Quick question and update. We put out requests to the 4 best theatres ,
The Goodman,Victory Gardens, Royal George and Steppenwolf. While speaking
with Victory Gardens she asked the name of the production company, what do
you want to call it?
Also, I`d like to go ahead and talk to David, my connec at Steppenwolf and just see  what dates they have open after April and what kind of package they'll  offer. Is this okay with you? Hope you are having a great day, Thanks! Kim
Val Kilmer <val.k@ wrote:
Yes you go getter you! I will send u a pic of my latest creation if
you promise
  not to forward it to tmz or anyone like em...
On Jan 18, 2011, at 8:20 PM, Kimberly Katz <kimkatz@> wrote:
Aww shucks , I LIKE it when you call me go getter, you,re sweet! Send it,
 I promise I will never forward anything you send me to TMZ unless it is a  picture of brett favres' dick

No comments:

Post a Comment